After the great success of the first edition, we are delighted to invite you to the 2nd Edition of the EASPD Innovation Awards. Aiming to highlight the work of our members and observers, this year’s awards will focus on the topic of our Annual Conference in Malta “Quality of Life & Support Services: From Words to Action”.
Under this call, an innovative practice is one that uses processes to assess/ measure the quality of a support service in a continuous manner and apply the findings to then improve the service
To be eligible for the award your practice needs to:
- Be provided by an EASPD member organisation (including observers) or affiliated associations, such as members of EASPD Umbrella organisations.
- Access/ measure the quality of the services that the practice provides in a continuous manner
- Involve the beneficiaries of the service (persons with disabilities, their families) and/ or staff in this process
- Demonstrate that it uses the findings of these processes to improve the quality of yourservices
- Demonstrate why it is innovative in your local/regional/national context
- Be an active and on-going practice
- Have positive prospects for future activity, sustainability and scaling-up
- EASPD will gather the proposals submitted and share them with the selection committee.
- The selection committee will rate the proposals following the eligibility criteria (mentioned above). Each of the criteria for each practice submitted will be evaluated based on a scale from 1 to 5.
- The 5 proposals which have received the higher percentage between most of the evaluators will be selected to be featured in the conference.
- Please note that a geographical balance will also be considered, once EASPD has received the rating of the Selection Committee.
- The 5 winners will have their attendance fee to the EASPD Annual Conference in Malta on 13-14th October and travel and subsistence costs of up to €400 covered.
- They will receive an award during the Conference.
- They will have the opportunity to have a stand during the conference to promote their organisation.
- They will be promoted on all EASPD’s communication channels.
If you have a promising practice that fits the above aspects, please submit your candidature by completing the application form for the EASPD Innovation Awards 2022 by the 20th July 2022.